Tuesday, April 9, 2013

march in photos & update/apology;

lots of lashes // winged liner all day erryday // blue & brown smokey eye // snow & sun in the same photo?
bought the Glinda palette!! // mmm peach ice tea // sleepy bailey // raichu wallpaper
panda eyes // lost a ball from my septum // amber's half/half hairdo // sleepy max
purple and gold fotd // me and kate in Shortt's // demon cat alarm clock // shameless selfie

Hi everyone!  I realise that today marks one month since I last posted.  I've been up to my eyeballs in college assignments and work (fourth year is proving more difficult than I bargained for), so unfortunately this blog has had to take the proverbial backseat.  And I'm sorry to say that this will most likely remain the case for the next couple of weeks, until my exams and presentations are over.  I'm sorry!  I hope you all understand, and I promise that everything will be back to normal before June begins.  Thank you so much for staying with me!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x