Friday, January 18, 2013

tag: liebster award;

I've been nominated by Sophie @ Burning Into The Night for the Liebster Blog Award (thank you, Sophie)!  The Liebster Award is for new or establishing bloggers with 200 followers or less.  It's a way of promoting these lesser-known blogs, and letting a fellow blogger know "hello, you're only new, but your blog is gr8!!".  I was nominated for this quite a while back, but I didn't want to post it so soon after the blogger tag, so here it is!  Better late than never, eh?

Rules;
(1) List 11 random facts about yourself 
(2) Answer the 11 questions which your nominator set for you 
(3) Create 11 questions for who you choose to nominate 
(4) Choose 11 blogs to nominate with less than 200 followers 



11 random facts;
(1) I used to be fluent in Irish, and I really, really want to get back to that level.
(2) I have a degree in Multimedia.
(3) I'll be getting another one this summer.
(4) I am clueless when it comes to fashion.
(5) I have already broken my 2013 spending ban.  Lots.
(6) I have my septum, smiley, and navel pierced. 
(7) Cold cheese makes my skin crawl, but melted cheese is okay.
(8) I love going to the dentist.
(9) I've made several attempts to start a youtube/vlog channel.  They've all failed miserably.
(10) I've never tried sushi, because I like the idea of it but I'm afraid I won't actually like it.
(11) Seeing people cry on the tv makes me cry.


Sophie's questions;

(1)  Have you been to any concerts? If so, who have you been to see? 
I've been to lots and lots of concerts.  It would take too long to list them all, but my favourites have been Enter Shikari in October 2008, My Chemical Romance in February 2011, and Mumford & Sons in December 2012.


(2)  Favorite band/musician?

I can never narrow this list down!  My all time favourites are Busted, The Rocket Summer, and My Chemical Romance, and at the moment, I'm loving Lana Del Rey and Mumford & Sons.

(3)  What style of clothing does your wardrobe consist of? 

All black everything.

(4) What makes you feel nostalgic? 

Almost everything does!  I have tons of scrapbooks and I collect keepsakes from even minor things.  I love making memories.

(5)  Favorite movie? 

I just wrote a whole post on this.  Read here.

(6)  What inspires you most? 
With regard to make-up, I'm inspired by looks I see in Youtube videos.  In life, I get inspiration from silly quotes from movies, or in Tumblr posts.  Fashion?  All the inspiration in the world couldn't teach me how to dress myself.

(7)  What was the first movie you watched?
Mary Poppins.  Even as an infant I had good taste!

(8)  Did you have any imaginary friends when you were younger? 
I had an imaginary bunny rabbit... Don't even ask.

(9)  Dream job? 

I haven't really figured this out yet, but I hope to be a programmer of some description.

(10)  Do you suffer from any phobias? 

I don't have any phobias, exactly, but I have fears.  Lots.  I'm afraid of creepy crawlies, horses, jellyfish, the ocean in general...

(11)  Who's your hero/idol in life? 

Kim Kardashian.  She's my spirit animal.


My questions;
(1)  What's your favourite tv show?
(2)  What's your favourite online shop?
(3)  Would more money make you happier?
(4)  What song sounds like it was written about your life?
(5)  What three words would you use to describe yourself?
(6)  What's your party piece/trick?
(7)  Do you have any piercings?
(8)  In what way are you different than you were twelve months ago?
(9)  If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
(10)  What three items would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
(11)  What is the meaning of life?


My tagged bloggers;
beautybutterflyxo
aprilrose-xo
alexandradeanbeauty
thebracesarebreaking
coleoftheballl33
appletoothpaste
ellaybell
cgxox
lauracuddles
asprettyasyouplease
(I'm not following an 11th person with <200 followers :( oops!)

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog, and its so nice!
    Check out my blog sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! & sure thing, done and done :) x

      Delete
  2. thank you! and being fluent in irish, i know it's such an english thing to say but that's so cool! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x