Saturday, January 19, 2013

fotd: green eyes and amethyst;


In keeping with my resolution to introduce more colour into my life, here's my first ever "Face of the Day" post, featuring green eyes and purple eye make-up! 
This eye look was created using the Urban Decay Vice palette;
- Anonymous (cream/almond, matte finish) on the inner corner and brow bone.
- Laced (taupe, matte finish) all over the lid and blended up to the brow bone.
- Vice (deep purple, frost/duochrome finish) all over the lid, into the crease.
- Muse (deep, earthy brown, shimmer finish) in the crease, and along the lower lashline.
- Provocateur (mauve, metallic finish with heavy glitter) applied using a damp brush to the centre of the lid.
My circle lenses are the GEO Angel Green lenses (14mm and super comfy!), which I bought from Sweet Soul Shop.
On my lips, I'm wearing Up The Amp from MAC, with a dot of Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss in the middle.
This look is completely different from what I'd usually wear, but I think/hope I still managed to keep it wearable.  I've never been drawn to purple as a colour, but I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.  I hope you like it too!
Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for another liebster award!
    I love your blog!
    Check my blog for the post :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow darling these lenses look really great on you and the shadow really compliments the color. also you are just too cute!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely!
    great blog. now following and looking forward to more posts :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a beautiful blend of colors from the shimmery lilac shadow to the pink lipstick; those lenses are amazing too!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x