Wednesday, January 16, 2013

favourites: soap & glory;

(Sorry for the awful photo. Life without Photoshop is miserable!)

I have mentioned Soap & Glory too many times already, I know!  However, I've yet to make a post entirely dedicated to this fabulous brand.  Well, today is the day.  Here's a quick run-down of my favourite Soap & Glory products!

(1) Clean On Me:  One of my all-time favourite shower gels, after Snow Fairy.  It has that classic S&G scent that stays on your skin for hours, yet it's still incredibly kind to my sensitive skin.  It lathers really well, and the bubbles are lovely and creamy.  A little goes a long way, and considering the size of the bottle (500mls), it lasts aages.  

(2) Scrub Your Nose In It:  This is a facial scrub/mask which works wonders on blocked pores, blackheads, and blemishes (salicylic acid is a babe!).  It's minty/tea tree scent is delish, and it even smells like it's good for you!  It can be used as a quick-rinse scrub, or left on longer as a face mask.  Or a combination of the two!  The scrubbing beads are quite small so it's not too hardcore but, as with all scrubs, be careful not to over-scrub! I use this once a week, and it really helps to cut through any leftover residue/oil from the weeks make-up, and it leaves my skin feeling soo smooth and fresh.  Five gold stars!

(3) The Righteous Butter:  I best not mention this again or y'all will get tired of hearing about it! Read here, invest, indulge, and enjoy.

(4) Pulp Friction:  And the award for Most Clever Name goes to...? Pulp Friction is a body scrub, which is a 2in1 body wash and scrub.  Perfect for saving time in the shower!  It has a mild fruity smell, which isn't exactly my favourite,  but the product itself more than makes up for that.  I use it primarily to exfoliate before applying false tan.  Because the exfoliating particles are quite small, I can use this more often than other once-weekly scrubs, and I've found that this has made a big difference to my skin. It's the type of product that prompts you to ask strangers "feel how smooth my legs are!". 

So there you have it!  Have you tried any S&G products?  What are your favourites?  Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you mentioning sensitive skin, will be picking up the body wash now! S&G products are so lovely, great review xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was worried about using some of the products myself, but I've had no trouble at all! Thank you so much, lovely :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this brand! My favorite is hand food, the beat hand cream ever!

    new follower :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, hand food is amazing :) followed back, lovely x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x