Tuesday, January 1, 2013

december in photos;

tracksuit, so comfy // testing a board game prototype // camwhorin' // happy birthday to me!
exam snacks // birthday cake // heh // birthday face
demon baby // pretty christmas tree // max sleeping at the tree // ipad!!
amber sleeping on my laptop // babel // non-existent queue @ mumford & sons // barrier
encore // gentleman of the road // pretty girl // beddy byes
amber wanted me to switch channels // corrie mug // amber :3 // treats for santa...
90s DANCE ANTHEMS! // tyson // christmas face // photobooth trickery

7 comments:

  1. Your cat is such a cutie! Love that you leave out treats for Santa too. :') xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you! & I swear I'm actually 21! I just love Christmas so much. x

      Delete
  2. I love this! This is so creative and adorable. New follower, here!

    xo Abbey

    abbeylovesallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent an hour trawling through your tumblr. Love it. Not much of a lifestyle or beauty blog follower but the moanin' parts are very funny :D

    http://japan-by-ciara.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i like your blog and love your pictures :)
    you like to follow each other via gfc (and maybe bloglovin) ?
    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x