Monday, November 19, 2012

shoe envy;

(1) Red or Dead Pearly Guvnor // (2) Office Special Bow Wedge // (3) BooHoo Rozinia Platform
(4) River Island Caged and Stud Platform // (5) BooHoo Maisey Wedges // (6) ASOS VIXON Studded Creepers

With November, the month of birthdays, in full swing and Christmas fast approaching, 'tis the season to buy lots of new outfits, and lots and lots of new shoes.  When it comes to foot-candy, I'm usually exclusively a flats wearer.  However, the Holiday Season always means an influx of family photos and, being the 'short one', the extra few inches can't hurt!  As you can see, I am still all up on spikes and studs, and black suede is a staple in my wardrobe, but oh my, that peach/coral is the prettiest colour I've ever seen.  When it comes to heels, I'm in between sizes, which means an ankle strap of some description is a necessity to stop my foot slipping out/me falling flat on my face, and wouldya look at how perfect the pearl strap/anklet on the Red or Dead pair is!  Beautiful.  Anyway, above is a list of shoes I would buy if funding was unlimited.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x